Sunday, March 9, 2008

Double RAK'd!

Whoa! I got RAK'd twice in one day, and really within about 15 minutes of each other! The first RAK was from Madame Mim. She sent me this lovely kit called Guinevere's Tale:

The papers are amazing! All handmade! So gorgeous!

So, I captured this extremely cool picture of Reid, complete with Dandelion Seeds!

And I used her gorgeous kit to turn it into this:

Other Stuff I used:
Printer Blocks Alpha from Kim Hill
and font is Dakota Handwriting

The second RAK was from the talented Candice Wong. I think she knew I needed to see her stuff so she sent this to me to lure me into spending more money on the rest of the gear in her shop. She's got some absolutely to die for items! Here's Spring Flowers, which she sent me. I'll let you know when I've got a LO with it! Ta ta for now!

You can get her stuff at DigiGirlsDesigns OR at Purple Paper Flowers

Okay, now! It's very late (even later than it was this time last night, thanks to the time change) SO…I'm off to bed. see you next time. (Maybe I'll have more to tell and less to show next time!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! I love what you did with that kit. Amazing photo. I wish I had your photographer skills.
I know, I know....I just need to study up and practice.....lol.
Dalynn

Teresa said...

Wow! Fun for you getting two RAKs so close together! I love the page you made with the dandelion! :)

Natalie said...

I really enjoy your posts on DST, and I've especially appreciated the advice offered (to you, but I need it, too, lol) on your composition thread. What a nice thing to get such lovely RAKs; that's such a cool LO. Oh, and when we had snow here, my homeschooled kids also got a snow day - they've spent the previous four years in Florida, so snow is a pretty nifty thing, and they had a great time in it. :)

liannallama said...

oh, how sweet of them to RAK you and what a fantastic LO!

The Udy Family said...

Congrats on your double RAK!
I love the page you made with MMimm's kit. With that gorgeous kit, and amazing picture....You made a Beautiful page! Love how you framed the picture...perfection!